Information we collect
We collect non-personally identifiable and personally identifiable information about you during your use of our Website and Apps. We may also collect non-personally identifiable and personally identifiable information about others that you provide us with. By providing us with data about others, you warrant you have the express consent of the individuals whose data you provide us with.
- Information you voluntarily provide:
- during registration for the Platform whether via the Platform or email, including, but not limited to, your name and email address;
- information you enter into forms or surveys on our Website or Apps;
- any record of communication between us whether by email, telephone or other means
- Information we collect automatically:
- details of your visits to our Website and usage of our Apps;
- technical information about your computer or mobile device, including, but not limited to your IP address, browser, type of device and operating system;
- the geographical area where you use your computer or device (indicated by your IP address or by other means)
- Information from other sources:
- we may receive additional information about you via third parties such as our business partners
- we may receive additional information about you via any retailers you use to obtain our products and services
- Information you voluntarily provide:
How we use information we collect
We use information about you for the following purposes:
- to provide, support and improve our Platform and Services;
- to provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we believe will interest you;
- tell you about updates and changes to our Platform;
- target advertisements to you
We will not sell, trade or rent personal information with others. We may share aggregated demographic information, but not individual data, with our business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Platform or administer activates on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters and surveys.
Disclosing your information
We may disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- to another business in our group;
- in the event of a sale, merger, or acquisition;
- if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect our, our Users or other’s property, safety or rights;
- to protect against fraud or credit risks
Where we store your data
We store personal information within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), however, we may transfer and store data required for marketing purposes (such as email address) outside the EEA. By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
The security of your data is important to us. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect your data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. All communication with the Platform uses secure sockets layer technology (SSL). Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Platform; any transmission is at your own risk.
Cookies are small text files which are stored by your browser onto your computer or mobile device when you visit some websites.
If at any time you wish to disable our cookies, you may do so through the settings on your browser but if you do you will not be able to use certain features of our service.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by:
- asking us not to use your data to contact you for marketing purposes. You can do this by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in our emails, ticking the relevant boxes on our Apps, or by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- asking us not to process your data by deleting your account on our Apps or by contacting us at any time at email@example.com
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to see information we hold about you. We can charge you a fee (currently £10) for this service.
Links to third party sites
Our Website, Apps and other communications with you may contain links to third party sites. Third-party Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their content or their privacy policies (if any). You will need to make your own independent judgement regarding your interaction with any third-party Sites, including the purchase and use of any products or services accessible through them.